Gas Leak in Lopatcong

98 Fire provided mutual aide the other day into Lopatcong township for a report of a gas leak and smoke in a multi tenant residence. Upon arriving they found the unit filled with the smell of natural gas coming from the stove. Luckily no one was hurt and the unit aired out.

Additional photos

318/365

Advertisements

About dabourphoto

Professional Photographer www.dabourphotography.com

Posted on November 12, 2011, in 98 FIre, Project 365 and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: