Photos of Stewartsville Fire providing mutial aide to Clymer Village fire call on April 18, 2012
98 Fire provided mutual aide the other day into Lopatcong township for a report of a gas leak and smoke in a multi tenant residence. Upon arriving they found the unit filled with the smell of natural gas coming from the stove. Luckily no one was hurt and the unit aired out.
A relatively quiet day until the report of a structure fire in Pohatcong twp came in around dinner time. No one was home and no one was hurt fortunately.
Additional photos will be on my website in 98 fire category.